Waxhaw Workstation Deploy/Support
What is it?
Provide full service management for campus workstations.
End users don’t need to worry about budget, research, purchase, warranty, set up, replacement, repair, or disposal.
We’re able to accommodate special software and hardware needs by working with departments
Who is it for?
JAARS and organizations working at the Waxhaw campus
What GTIS Does
- desktop & laptop computers (purchase, deploy, repair, replace, dispose - laptops for field, desktops-home use)
- set standards (Dell computers, MS operating system)
- loaner laptops (manage, repair, replace)
- office electronics - iPad, chromebook
- accessories (webcams, headsets, speakers, docking stations, power strips)
- HelpDesk (Hardware & Software support, Trouble ticket entry & resolution)
- software deployment (MS Office, Symantec Antivirus, Google Sync Tool, Adobe Reader, Adobe Flash Player)
- email and email support (Google Apps)
- software updates - MS & 3rd Party (ManageEngine)
What you do
Comply with the computer use policy.
Give feedback about service quality and performance.