Waxhaw "LAN": Network Infrastructure and Security
What is it?
This service gives access to network resources that give you business connectivity (backup, file sharing, access permission, security)
Who is it for?
JAARS and organizations working at the Waxhaw campus
Who do I contact?
Contact JAARS to rent office space, they will direct you to contact GTIS (technology fee which includes this service) or contact Mark Jenkins for questions directed to GTIS.
What GTIS Does
- access to network files and network printers
- data backup
- endpoint protection (Symantec)
- network infrastructure (purchase, deploy, repair, replace, dispose)
- network connect for cell phones (microcells)
- AD security/file/print access, create/delete/modify network accounts
What You Do
Comply with the computer use policy.
Give feedback about service quality and performance.