Task/Issue Workflow Management (JIRA)
What is it?
JIRA is a flexible and scalable issue tracker.
Who is it for?
SIL and its "Insite" partners. An Insite account is required. A second instance of JIRA is available for language development and is open to the world.
Who do I contact?
What GTIS Does
GTIS will deliver:
- JIRA, Smartsheet and/or Trello platform spaces as best fits your situation, for work tracking and project visibility
- The options to have these spaces locked down to a select few individuals, or open for broader collaboration
- Searchable topical information
- Email notifications of updates
What You Do
The client will need to provide an engaged contact who can provide or assist GTIS in discovering the following types of information:
- The nature of the work to be tracked
- The staff members who will administer and populate these tools