Application Hosting Service
What is it?
GTIS Application Hosting Service
Who is it for?
SIL existing (legacy) applications
Who do I contact?
Currently, Application Hosting arrangements are negotiated through Project Management to custom-fit the Service Level Agreement (SLA) to each customer's needs.
- Bruce Bush
- GTIS Project Management Office
What GTIS does ...
- Assures that the Hosted Application is available during the SLA-negotiated hours of availability
- Customizes the host platform to best accommodate the Hosted Application
- Attempts to apply all updates to the host OS to assure stability and security of the platform
- Notifies the Application Hosting customer of host platform issues that may affect the ability of the platform to meet SLA goals
- Works with Network Engineering to troubleshoot network issues affecting hosted applications
What you will do ...
- Work with Project Management to craft an SLA that accurately reflects the needs of the Application Hosting customer
- Promptly notify GTIS operations or Project Management of changes in hosted application or user community requirements
- Respond to GTIS communications requesting application downtime for platform maintenance.